First , use: through the extrusion, acupuncture test to verify the safety performance of the battery, after the test, the battery should not ignite, not explode;
Â Â Â It is an indispensable testing equipment for battery manufacturers and research institutes.
Second , the principle:
1. Extrusion test: the test battery is squeezed in two planes, through the vise or the diameter of the piston
2 , acupuncture test: the test should be carried out at an ambient temperature of 20 Â°C Â± 5 Â°C, the battery with the thermocouple (the contact of the thermocouple is fixed on the large surface of the battery) in the fume hood, with a straight èƒ«
Third, according to the standard: GB / T -18287-2000; YD / T -1268 .1 -2003; SJ-11169-1998; GB / 8897.4-2002; IEC60086-4: 2000; GB / T2900.11-1988; IEC60086 -4:2000 ; eqv UL 1642:1995 and other test methods.
Fourth, technology Â Operation Â Reference Â Number :
Â Â Â Model: BE-3045
1 . Control methods and features Â : Â Controlled by BE-3815 , its features can retain large values â€‹â€‹of zui, can store 12 sets of test values, and have a delay function.
2 . Zui Â Big Â Pressure Â force Â : Â 1500N ~15 KN (adjustable)
3. Hydraulic piston diameter is : Â 32mm
4 . Î¦
5 . Take 10~
6 . Display pressure accuracy : Â Â±
7 . Zui big test space : Â 20 X 20 X 15 CM ( adjustable )
8 . Make Â use Â Electricity Â Pressure Â : Â 220V Â± 10% Â 50HZ
9 . Explosion-proof box size Â : Â 1300X600X
10 . Explosion-proof box requirements Â Â Â Â Â : Â Four universal pulleys underneath , free to move
11 . Explosion-proof purpose Â Â Â Â Â Â : Â Prevent battery explosion and injury to people and things around .
Food Grade Poly-Y-Glutamic Acid is often used as a food additive and flavour enhancer in the form of its sodium salt, monosodium glutamate.
1. Poly Glutamic Acid has been implicated in epileptic seizures. Microinjection of glutamic acid into neurons produces spontaneous depolarisations around one apart, and this firing pattern is similar to what is known as in epileptic attacks.
2. Free glutamic acid is present in a wide variety of foods, including and and is responsible for one of the five basic tastes of the human sense of taste.
3. All meats, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, as well as are excellent sources of glutamic acid. Some protein-rich plant foods also serve as sources.
4. Auxigro is a plant growth preparation that contains 30% glutamic acid.
as thickener for foods & drinks, improves taste of drinks, stabilizer in ice creams, texture enhancer, binder, animal feed supplement, antifreezing agent or cryoprotectant, bitterness relieving agent, as an additive in preparation of starch foods (bakery & noodles) for avoiding staling, enhancing food texture and maintaining food shapes.
Facilitates calcium absorption in osteoporosis cases.
Drug release carrier, a haemostatic agent, soft tissue augmentation
Polyglutamic Acid,Food Grade Poly-Y-Glutamic Acid,Food Grade Poly Glutamic Acid,Food Grade Acid
Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com