One, hollow reason
1, radish hollow and radish related varieties can be divided into large, medium and small three varieties. Large varieties are deeply ploughed into soil and the meat quality is relatively loose. The roots of meat are swelled at a faster rate. When they are larger than the growth rate of the leaves, they are hollow easily. The medium and small cultivars are shallow in soil, the meat is finer, the root growth of the fleshy roots is slower, and the roots grow. More balanced, not hollow.
2, radish hollow and sowing time should be appropriate sowing, so that the radish in the high daily temperature, low night temperature, large temperature difference between day and night normal growth, not easy to cause hollow; the other hand, sowing too early or too late , easy to cause hollow.
3, radish hollow and planting density related to over-cultivation, adequate nutrients, meat root swelling rate is too fast, root and leaf growth is not balanced, the above-ground nutrition can not meet the nutrients required for underground meat root growth, hollow, should be properly close planting .
4, radish hollow and fertilization related to the correct application of fertilizer, so that the growth of the ground and underground balance, is to obtain the key to high quality and high yield of radish. Fertilization is unreasonable, especially if the fertilizer is too late or if too much nitrogen fertilizer is applied in the later period, the foliage is too vigorous and hollow.
5, radish hollow and water management related to radish in different growth stages, the demand for water is also different, should be a reasonable control of water. Do not dry when wet or long-term no-shower. Especially in the prosperous period of fleshy roots, the lack of water in the soil not only increases the fibrous roots, but also makes the texture rough and hollow.
6, radish hollow and harvesting period is too early to harvest, production is too low; too late, it is easy to cause hollow. In addition, if it takes a long time after harvest, it is also easy to hollow.
Second, prevention and control measures
1. Selected varieties Relatively speaking, small and medium-sized varieties with fine flesh are not easy to be hollow.
2, suitable for sowing, reasonable close planting suitable for sowing time, reasonable close planting, prevent too thin or too dense, to achieve the purpose of high quality and high yield.
3, a reasonable fertilization Radish fertilization should be based on the main fertilizer, supplemented by topdressing, and pay attention to the combination of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, so that a reasonable fertilization, scientific fertilization. Short-term, medium-sized and small varieties, if the base fertilizer is sufficient, can be less fertilizer; long-term growth of large varieties of late-maturing crops, long growth period, high yield, large amount of fertilizer, in addition to adequate base fertilizer, but also need to phase fertilizer. In the early stage of straight root growth, topdressing is applied lightly to promote the growth of leaves and roots; in the beginning of the expansion of fleshy roots, topdressing should be repeated.
4. Control the water sowing when the water is sufficient to reach the root quickly, the emergence of the seedlings are neat; the seedling stage to the fleshy root before the expansion can be less to reach the straight root in-depth soil; leaf vigorous growth, to the amount of water, to ensure the growth of leaves In the flourishing root period of fleshy roots, the water supply should be sufficient. When wet or dry for a long time should not be avoided, the soil moisture should be kept between 70% and 80% to prevent hollowing out.
5, chemical control In the late growth period, spraying 10 mg / kg naphthyl acetic acid solution, sprayed at intervals of half a month, can delay maturity.
The Single Clove Garlic (also called Solo Garlic) is produced in the high mountain area of Yunnan Province in China, it is grown with organic fertilizers without chemical pollution. The harvest time is February to March each year. Solo garlic's price is higher than regular multi-clove garlic.
1. Commodity name: Single clove garlic
2. Feature: purple and white in color, good-looking appearance, unique flavour, strong fragrant taste compared with regular multi-clove garlic.
3. Origin: Yunnan province of China
4. Size: 2.5-3.0cm, 3.0-3.5cm, 3.5cm and up
a) prepack: 250g/bag or basket, 10kgs/carton;
b) Loose packing: 10kgs/carton, 10kgs/mesh bag
c) packed according to clients` requirements.
6. Supply period: all the year round
a) Fresh season: early March to July
b) Cold storaged season: early August to the next February
7. Transporting and storing temperature: -3Â°C--+2Â°C
8. Shelf life: stored for up to 12 months in the proper conditions
Solo Garlic,Fresh Solo Garlic,White Solo Garlic,Natural Solo Garlic
JINING FORICH FRUITS & VEGETABLES CO., LTD. , https://www.forichgarlic.com