I. Mulberry land selection
General soil can be planted. However, the choice of loose, fertile, energy-reserving, and sandy sandy loam is the most important prerequisite for rapid, high-yield and stable production.
Second, soil preparation, adequate base fertilizer
30 days before planting, the soil must be ploughed; 5kg per plant, that is, 3000kg pig manure per mu (or pure chicken manure) should be enough for base fertilizer, plus 5% (150kg per mu) of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer should be used after 7-10 days; In the first 3-5 days, soil was planted in rows of 1.3m deep and 0.3m deep.
Third, planting parents
1. Density of planting: Plant spacing is 0.85 meters, spacing is 1.3 meters, and 600 acres are planted.
2. Parental and maternal parenting: Parental: Parental = 1:10-15
3. Parental Arrangement Principles: a. The distance between the parent and the father must be controlled within 5 meters. b. There is a character arrangement between the father and the father.
4, the arrangement of the parent and the mother:
Line 1: All species of female parent.
Line 2: 1st and 2nd female parents; 3rd male parent; 4-8th (5th total) female parents; 9th male parent; after every 5 female parents 1 The parent.
Lines 3 and 4: All female parents.
Row 5: 1st female parent; 2nd male parent; 3-5 (3) female parents; 6th male parent; 7-11 (5 total) Female; in the future, every 5 female parent species 1 male parent.
Lines 6 and 7: All female parent.
Line 8: Same as line 2.
Lines 9 and 10: All female parents.
And so on...
5, planting methods:
a. 1-3 days before planting, the well-prepared base fertilizer is evenly spread into the planting ditch, and 100 kg of Russian chlorinated (N:P:K=16-16-16) compound fertilizer per acre is evenly scattered into the planting ditch. Mix the soil with base fertilizer and compound fertilizer, then cover the soil.
b. According to the arrangement of the paternal and female parent, the seedlings should be planted. Note: (a) In order to promote the rapid recovery of root growth, 25 ppm of ABT No. 3 rooting powder and carbendazim (500 times) are used before seeding. (b) The roots of seedlings must not be directly contacted with base fertilizer or compound fertilizer, and they must be separated by 3-5 cm to avoid burning roots. (c) The depth of the cover soil is preferably 2-3 cm above the rhizome (green-yellow junction). (d) To compact the roots and straighten the main pole. (e) Pouring enough water on the day. (f) In order to maintain the moisture, cover the straw or cover it with dry soil according to the climate at the time.
Fourth, management points
1. Increase the amount of shoots in the current year: a. Fix the rod: After the colonization, fix the rod 7-10 cm above the grafting site. b, leaving the first layer of branching: after germination, when the branches grow to about 10 cm, leave 2-3 branches for the first layer of branches. c, leaving the first 2-4 layer branches: Whenever the branches grow to 20-30 centimeters when the top, after the shoots grow to about 10 centimeters when leaving two branches for the second, third and fourth layer branches.
2. Guarantee water and fertilizer supply:
a. In addition to the underfoot fertilizer, pay attention to the topdressing during growth, during the germination period of the second, third and fourth layers, topdressing 30 kg, 50 kg, 100 kg of Russian chlorine per acre (N:P:K). =16-16-16) Compound fertilizer.
b. After the completion of the garden, in late January to early February of each year, Russia will use 80-120 kg of chlorine (N:P:K=16-16-16) compound fertilizer per acre; in the middle of April, pig manure will be applied per acre after cutting. Or chicken manure 2000-3000 pounds, compound fertilizer 150-200 pounds.
c. During the growth period (from 2 to 10 months), soil moisture should be maintained from time to time. Sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation facilities are preferred.
d, to prevent the accumulation of water in the soil: open the drainage ditch around the middle and the line between the row and the drainage ditch to prevent rain and water.
3, pest control:
a. Observe the growth condition on a daily basis, early detection of pests and diseases, and timely prevention and treatment; general pests can be controlled by the use of internal absorption, stomach poisoning, contact killing insecticides (such as dimethoate, cypermethrin, phoxim, etc.); Bacillin, thiophanate can.
b. It is best to spray insecticides every 15-20 days before germination and after germination to prevent insects from occurring.
4, weeding, impurity removal:
a. Remove weeds in a timely manner: According to the situation, weeding or chemical weeding can be used manually. Monocotyledonous weeds can be sprayed and covered with grass (this medicine is safe for mulberry trees); special herbicides for mulberry field can be used to eliminate single and dicotyledonous weeds. higher cost.
b. Timely removal of miscellaneous branches: In order to ensure the purity of the seeds, the miscellaneous branches below the marrying interface must be cut in time.
5, promote flower points:
a. There is no top dressing and irrigation after November of each year. Proper drought is conducive to flowering.
b. Do not apply single nitrogen fertilizer; apply P and K fertilizers more.
c. After the shoots grow to the target height, spray multi-effect seats, chlorpyrifos, etc.
Fourth, mulberry seed
1. Collect mulberry fruits in time: Mulberry must be timely harvested when it turns purple.
2, press the mulberry fruit: The mulberry fruit into the bag, and then pressed with the foot, so that mulberry seeds and pulp, peel separation.
3. Rinsing: Place the pressed mulberry fruit on the sieve, then put it in the pot, rinse it repeatedly with water, and get clean and impurity-free mulberry seeds.
4. Drying seeds: First dehydrate the mulberry seeds on the dehydrator and then dry them in a drying seed box (Note: It is forbidden to expose the sun under the hot sun).
5. Bagging: The dried mulberry seeds are quantitatively put into a cloth bag and stored under low temperature conditions (0-1Â°C) for sale.
6, mechanical processing: For a certain size (20 acres or more) of growers, should consider the use of mechanical pressing, rinsing process, and recovery of mulberry juice (Mulberry juice is a high-grade beverage), this can not only reduce the cost of mulberry press, rinse , It can also bring 1000 yuan per mu income!
Nowadays we love to enjoy healthy lifestyle,such as cooking with Lishida Less Salt Light Soy Sauce.It is brewed from high quality non-GMO soybeans and reduced salt in Chinese traditional process.It is mainly used for flavoring food by marinating,cooking and dipping,especially great for seasoning noodles,ramen,pork,beef,dim sum,rice rolls and crispy snacks.
Low Salt Soy Sauce,Low Sodium Soy Sauce,Low Salt Soy Sauce,Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
KAIPING CITY LISHIDA FLAVOURING&FOOD CO.,LTD , https://www.lishidafood.com