In life, some food combinations have been established for a long time, and their wonderful tastes have also been accepted by people. It is customary to think that these kinds of combinations are logical. However, from a health point of view, it is still unscientific, but people's health experts have plenty of reasons. Here's a list of the 12 dishes that have been mistaken by health experts. However, if you do not eat like this, some things are really unpalatable. I think it may not be a problem to eat less. If you value health, follow advice from experts
1. Potato roast beef: Because potatoes and beef need to be digested different concentrations of stomach acid, it is bound to extend the residence time of food in the stomach, resulting in prolonged gastrointestinal digestion and absorption time, over time, will inevitably lead to disorders of gastrointestinal function.
2. Shallot mixed with tofu: calcium in tofu and oxalic acid in the onion, will combine into a white precipitate - calcium oxalate, also caused the body's absorption of calcium difficult.
3. Soybean milk red eggs: The mucinous proteins in the eggs bind to the trypsin in the soy milk and lose their nutritional value.
4. Tea boiled eggs: In addition to alkaloids in tea, there are acidic substances, these compounds combined with iron in eggs, have a stimulating effect on the stomach, and is not conducive to digestion and absorption.
5. Scattered eggs and MSG: Eggs contain many of the same glutamate as MSG, so when you scramble eggs, MSG will not only increase the umami taste, but will also destroy and mask the natural flavor of eggs.
6. Red and white radish mixed eat: The content of vitamin C in white radish is very high, but carrots contain a kind of decomposing enzyme called ascorbic acid, which will destroy vitamin C in white radish. Once the red and white radishes are combined, vitamin C in the white radish will be lost. Not only that, but when used in conjunction with vitamin C-containing vegetables, carrots act as saboteurs. There are also decomposing enzymes similar to red radish, such as cucumbers and pumpkins.
7. Radish with fruit: In recent years, scientists have discovered that when cruciferous vegetables such as radishes enter the human body, metabolism quickly produces an anti-thyroid substance called thiocyanate. The amount of the substance produced is proportional to the intake. At this time, if fruits such as oranges, pears, apples, grapes, etc. containing a large amount of plant pigments are ingested, the flavonoids in these fruits are decomposed by bacteria in the intestine and converted into hydroxybenzoic acid and ferulic acid, which can enhance sulfur. Cyanate inhibits the action of the thyroid gland, thereby inducing or leading to goiter.
8. Seafood and fruits have the same food: Fish, shrimp, and algae in the seafood are rich in protein, calcium, and other nutrients. If they are eaten with fruits containing tannins, they will not only reduce the nutritional value of the protein, but also make it easy to make calcium in the seafood. Quality and tannic acid combine to form a new, non-digestible substance that can irritate the stomach and cause discomfort, causing stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea. Fruits containing more tannins include persimmons, grapes, pomegranates, hawthorn, and green fruits. Therefore, these fruits should not be eaten at the same time as seaweed. It is advisable to use two hours apart.
9. Milk and orange with the food: just finished drinking milk to eat oranges, the protein in the milk will first meet with the acid and vitamin C in the orange and solidify into pieces, affect digestion and absorption, but also make people have abdominal distention, abdominal pain, Diarrhea and other symptoms.
10. Wine and carrots are the same as food: Recently, American food experts warned people that wine and carrots are dangerous. Experts point out that because the rich beta carotene in carrots enters the body together with alcohol, it will produce toxins in the liver and cause liver disease. In particular, do not drink alcohol immediately after drinking carrot juice.
11. Liquor and soft drinks drink together: Because liquor and soda will quickly evaporate the alcohol in the body after drinking, and produce a large amount of carbon dioxide, it will cause serious damage to the stomach, intestines, liver, kidney and other organs, and also damage the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
12. Drinking tea when eating meat: Some people eat tea, seafood and other high-protein foods, and soon they drink tea, thinking that they can help digestion. As everyone knows, the combination of a large amount of tannic acid in tea and protein will produce astringent tannic acid protein, which will slow the peristalsis and prolong the retention time of the feces in the intestine. It is not only easy to form constipation, but also increase the possibility of toxic and carcinogenic substances being absorbed by the body.
Dog Dental Chews,Dental Sticks For Dogs,Dental Treats For Dogs,Minties Dog Treats
Jiangxi Welton Pet Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.weltonpetcare.com